Our team is growing! We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Principal Consultant in the Forensic Delay Analysis group. This is a full-time position in a work from home environment, that requires some travel (approx. 2-6 trips/year). Our employees enjoy a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance as well as a matching 401K and paid time off.
Responsibilities include performing various methods of forensic delay analysis on construction projects across North America and various non-delay related analysis performed on construction claims for insurance providers and contractors.
- Construction Management and Engineering experience required with a minimum of 5-8 years of construction and scheduling experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture or construction management
- 3-5 years of experience performing CPM scheduling and cost analysis work
- Proficient in P3® and P6® scheduling software, experience with SureTrak®, MS Project® and Asta® are a plus
- Experience in the analysis of construction claim damages including delay damages is a requirement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Candidate must be able to work in a digital cloud-based environment and be able to manage and maintain digital files in a comprehensive fashion